Support for the hazardous waste reports is now only
offered by email email@example.com.
This page will be updated as issues are reported.
WEB VERSION ISSUES
1.If you get a LOGIN NAME/ID invalid
error try the following. You need to clear some Internet files.
Please follow the directions below. Close all Internet Explorer
sessions. Select Start – Settings – Control Panel and double click
on Internet Options. Under the General Tab in the middle of the
screen you will see Temporary Internet Files. Select “Delete Files”.
A box will pop up, put a check in the Delete offline content and
select OK. Then retry your login. If you still experience problems
please contact us for further assistance.
2. When you click "SUBMIT" and you get an error box that states "You must type
correct answer before submitting" and you do not get a question and answer box
you need to "accept scripting". Just under the address bar in your Internet
Explorer you will see a popup or question line telling you this, accept scripting and click
on "Submit" again and you will see one of your security questions you must answer.
3. For all boxes where you have a "Choose" or "Enter" option, if you
double click on "Choose" or "Enter" the box may be behind your
software view or on the bottom tool bar. ONLY a single click is
4. Verify that your Internet browser updates with new pages. With
Internet Explorer open, select TOOLS and then INTERNET OPTIONS.
Click on SETTINGS on Temporary Internet files and be sure that the
option checked is "AUTOMATICALLY".
real player, etc.
6. If you are asked by the support team to send a screenshot of the data entry screen or an error message
please click on the "ALT" key and "PRNT SCRN" key. This captures the screen on your computer. Open an email
message to firstname.lastname@example.org and then in the message portion of the email do a right mouse button click to
paste the screen shot in the message. Be sure to explain your problem, include your EPA ID Number and
7. If you can not see the arrows on the select EPA waste codes or have other issues seeing the screen be sure your monitor is not set
at 600 X 800 resolution. It must be set at a higher resolution.